• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 1 on windows xp?

davidemmerson

Cricket Spectator
does anyone know how to play icc 1 on windows xp home edition? it says you have to change it to small fonts but there are only medium, large and x. large. i want to change it to small fonts just to play the game, then put it back to normal and not mess up the whole pc, as it is new. i would be grateful if anyone could help, cheers,

david emmerson
davidemmerson15@hotmail.com :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
davidemmerson said:
does anyone know how to play icc 1 on windows xp home edition? it says you have to change it to small fonts but there are only medium, large and x. large. i want to change it to small fonts just to play the game, then put it back to normal and not mess up the whole pc, as it is new. i would be grateful if anyone could help, cheers,

david emmerson
Don't think it's possible.

jamesicus

School Boy/Girl Captain
davidemmerson said:

david emmerson
It depends on what Browser you are using. It sounds like you are using MSIE 5/6.xx

Firefox allows for easy incremental text size changing via Ctrl + for increase and Ctrl - for decrease. Font reverts to normal size automatically when programs are exited. Firefox is a very easy free download and install at:

(mozilla.org/products/firefox/)

(I am not sure hotlinks are allowed in postings?)

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hotlinks are permitted so long as they don't link to illegal material.

I think you have the wrong end of the stick here, James - David is asking about changing the base settings of windows to allow the International Cricket Captain game to work; rather than Internet Browser font sizes.