• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20

butterfingers

Cricket Spectator
In Twenty20 i was just wondering because I find it very difficult to bat mainly because you lose wickets so quickly what are other people's highest totals.I have only scored over 200 three times and have never got a century with one batsmen

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
i think 20/20 centuries are very rare. but try playing 10 overs at 6 aggression, if you havent lost many wickets go at full aggression minus 1. I bowl first if win toss, it's easier to win 20/20 and even 50 over matches if you bowl first.