• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

darko21

U19 Debutant
This is an Excel file containing the current world records and my own records for ICC 2005. Most of these records have screenshots to validate the record. I also tried to include Twenty Over records but I haven't saved many and can't find current records for them. I hope to make a list of records collaborating everyone's own records.I will need screenshots to make sure the record is true. No cheating accepted e.g. Jason Gillespie and Michael Kasprowicz scoring 800 runs. The records only apply to ICC 2005. So have a look and see if you can better them. Probably can...

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
Watson so far has 8263 runs and taken 330 wickets

My other All-Rounder Nick Munday has 5505 runs and taken 331 wickets

This is on Normal, I can provide screenshots if need be, but I doubt it as these records aren't too flash

Monty

U19 Cricketer
change highest score in test and first class to a strauss by me 400 the pic is on one of the of threads

squiz

U19 Debutant
First Pic: Highest First Class Total - Guyana vs Australia, Australia 5/1152
Second Pic: Highest Test Total - Australia vs England, Australia 1013 All Out

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
The difficulty is to be normal. Pics must be provided. I will update the records weekly (i think) and i will keep a list of my own records, world records and any user records. I originally did somehting similar with ICC 2002 when I compiled a top ten of most runs, catches, matches, wickets and dismissals and also all-rounders (1000/100). Keep the records coming!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Since there's no record as of yet

Highest Twenty20 Individual score (Gilchrist 101*)
Highest Twenty20 Team score (Yorkshire 2/175)
Fastest 50 in Twenty20 (Gilchrist, from the screenshot I'd say 33 balls)
Fast 100 in Twenty20 (Gilchrist 69 balls)

All Domestic btw

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Most Economic bowling performance in a 20/20 (minimum of 4 overs) - 3.25rpo
Best Bowling figures in a 20/20 - 4-1-13-5
Most wickets in a 20/20 - 5
Lowest average in a 20/20 bowling performance (minimum of 3 wickets) - 2.6
Most wickets in a final over of 20/20 - 3
Most Hattricks in 20/20 - 1 :p
Best Over of Bowling in 20/20 - 3 wickets, 0 runs

Look, not all of them are necessarily great, but I figure we need SOME sort of benchmarks

sammy22

U19 12th Man
:huh:
I won the 20/20 trophy this season and appeared set to win all 4 honours. With the difficult one out the way and being easily clear at the top of both leagues I felt it was a great chance to clear up. Then Hampshire beat me in the final of the challenge cup. In response to 230 odd they easily got home and I made the mistake of losing my temper momentarily in the final when batting, which resulted in trying to score runs on top aggresion from 35 overs on.

If only Hayden hadn't been out for 7 things would have been so different. The man who carried us to the final with 3 scores of 150+ dismissed cheaply was a bad sign.

Perhaps next season :-O :@ :sleep:

Hoggy31

International Captain
Most 20/20 wins in a row - 4 and counting(look in my derbys story thread)

Fastest 50(20/20 match) - Jon Moss

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
New records..

Highest Team score in a Twenty 20 - 3/183
Highest Individual score in a Twenty20 - 117* (Horace Yau)
Fastest Century in a Twenty20 - 55 balls (Horace Yau)
Most runs in an over for Twenty20 - 23

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggy31 said:
Most 20/20 wins in a row - 4 and counting(look in my derbys story thread)
I'm on 6 and counting :D

EDIT - make that 7. Finished top of my group, lost the first game but stormed home with 7 straight wins :D :D

Attachments

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How about FC centuries in a row? Scott Newman just got his third for me.