• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Quagmire69 said:
im back after about 8 months off i see i still hold the most records. go me
8-)

I think you'll find people have moved on and have been playing ICC 2006.

Dravid

International Captain
NZTailender said:
8-)

I think you'll find people have moved on and have been playing ICC 2006.
Or playing none at all. ICC was fun for a couple of years, but with the same game coming out over and over, it's getting boring.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid said:
Or playing none at all. ICC was fun for a couple of years, but with the same game coming out over and over, it's getting boring.
I still find it a great game. Far superior to Cricket Coach.

hassan

Cricket Spectator
I have done wonders when i use to play ICC 2002 three years ago.I remember once i took my team england to 2040. in couple of months... I topped the both ODI and TEST table with leading batsman and bowlers.. I remember I had a keeper who him self has played 250 test matches! Good old days really!!!