• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

darko21

U19 Debutant
I'm back from holidays and have updated the records since only a few were to be added. I think I might stop updates and let everyone have a list of records to break, be them my records or actual world records. Plus, I noticed I haven't played ICC as much since I started this record list so I will send my last record database and I might get back to it one day soon.

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
No-ones posted any Twenty Over Internationals, so here's my lastest game for the records

Screen 1 + 2: Fastest 50 (28 balls)
Screen 3: Highest/Lowest Total For (3 for 158), Highest Partnership (107 - Jeff London/Mark Kennedy), Highest Score (66* - Mark Kennedy), Greatest Victory (7 wickets)
Screen 4: Highest/Lowest Total Against (5 for 156), Best Bowling 2/35

Attachments

Last edited:

kangaroo19

Cricket Spectator
Robertinho said:
Most Economic bowling performance in a 20/20 (minimum of 4 overs) - 3.25rpo
Best Bowling figures in a 20/20 - 4-1-13-5
Most wickets in a 20/20 - 5
Lowest average in a 20/20 bowling performance (minimum of 3 wickets) - 2.6
Most wickets in a final over of 20/20 - 3
Most Hattricks in 20/20 - 1 :p
Best Over of Bowling in 20/20 - 3 wickets, 0 runs

Look, not all of them are necessarily great, but I figure we need SOME sort of benchmarks

I stumbled across this record and thought I'd add my contribution.

Best over in a 20/20? 5/4

PS: how do i get the image on the screen?

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Is there a way of checking how quickly a batsmen got to 50 after the game has ended?

Ganguy brought up a 50 of about 20 balls and it may have been less. Any way of cheking? he went on to mage 84 off less then 50 balls :-O

Attachments

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Thanks imagine, i've noticed if your lucky you can tell of the chart which compares runs to ball ratio's

Are any of these records?

This is the most remarkable game so far.

Sachin Tendulkar making his 50 off 20 balls, and then going on to score 78 off just 34 balls. Is this a record, I feel it might be.

It may also be amongst the highest ever 20/20 scores with a total of 212/4 recorded.

Bowling them out for just 69 the win by 143 runs may also be a record.

I enclose screenshots of all this information so other people can enjoy a truly monumental effort.

Well played lads.

Attachments

cricketboy29

International Regular
is there a record for the best three consecutive innnings, because simon morley, has got 140, 220, 109 in 2 consecutive fc matches.

Jae

Cricket Spectator
Great thread :notworthy: I've got a couple of records...

Most Career 100s (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (33) Previous Record: 32
Most Career 50s (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (90) Previous Record: N/A
Most Career Matches (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (236) Previous Record: 235
Most Career Runs (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (16781) Previous Record: 14002
Most Career Runs (One Day) Kyle Coetzer (10457) Previous Record: 9442

I thought I'd throw Career 50s in there since I can't see it listed as a record category.

Most Career Wickets (First Class) Eric Baildon (1187) Previous Record: 1071
Best Bowling (Innings) Eric Baildon (7/17) Previous Record: 8/21

I'm quite proud of the Baildon records since I signed him up as a youth player and have had him ever since. England stopped paying his wages last season, he wants about 56,000 and isn't as good as he used to be but I've kept him for sentimental reasons.

These will all change because they've both got about two years or so left in them. Coetzer might retire at the end of this season but Baildon is signed up for another 2. I'm playing on Normal and can prove that if needed.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Jae said:
Great thread :notworthy: I've got a couple of records...

Most Career 100s (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (33) Previous Record: 32
Most Career 50s (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (90) Previous Record: N/A
Most Career Matches (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (236) Previous Record: 235
Most Career Runs (First Class) Kyle Coetzer (16781) Previous Record: 14002
Most Career Runs (One Day) Kyle Coetzer (10457) Previous Record: 9442

I thought I'd throw Career 50s in there since I can't see it listed as a record category.

Most Career Wickets (First Class) Eric Baildon (1187) Previous Record: 1071
Best Bowling (Innings) Eric Baildon (7/17) Previous Record: 8/21

I'm quite proud of the Baildon records since I signed him up as a youth player and have had him ever since. England stopped paying his wages last season,
Code:
he wants about 56,000 and isn't as good as he used to be but I've kept him for sentimental reasons.
These will all change because they've both got about two years or so left in them. Coetzer might retire at the end of this season but Baildon is signed up for another 2. I'm playing on Normal and can prove that if needed.
No room for sentiment in this game. :p

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Having previously missed out on records how many has Tendulkar, and the team smashed in this 20/20 game.

1.Highest team score 230? 230/0
2.Best Partnership 230?
3.Quickest 50 Tendulkar 53 off 17 balls
4.Quickest 100 Tendulkar 100 off 44 balls
5.Highest individual score Tendulkar 169 not out
6.Most 4's in a 20/20 innings 31
7.Most balls faced Tendulkar 77
8.Lowest score by opener without getting out? Thomas 57 not out
9.Fastest 150?
10. Biggest win by 175 runs.

I have provided screenshots off the over in which Tendulkar brought up his 50, and so although the chart says Tendulkar 53 not out off 18 balls, this proves he scored "no run" off the final ball of the over thus making his balls faced total 17.

The chart can also be used to show how Tendulkar made his 100 off just 44 balls, as you will see if you look carefully

Having previously missed out surely this beaks a few records???????

Attachments

Last edited:

Jae

Cricket Spectator
Debut - Highest Individual Score (First Class) - Joseph Arkright (114) Previous Record: N/A

cricketboy29

International Regular
I would like to add a new record, except i dont know to add pictures, 6 wickets for anderson in a 20/20 game.

Or not, sorry i just saw the robert croft one