• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you FF?

Pea Roller

Cricket Spectator
I always have and always will fast-forward when each ball is bowled. I kinda wondered whether anyone else didn't.
To hell with it, does anyone every play ball by ball. I always have to go for the overs. Call me impatient.

The one thing that I think would be nice, is if the commentry could be independant. Cos when I ff I lose to commentry and it's fairly nice. Well... It doesn't annoy me cos |I hardly get to hear it. But it would be handy to ff and hear the commentry. It's no technical wizardry.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Yeah I always fast forward when I watch the replays, I only fast forward the run up though

DJellett

International Debutant
I never watch the replays anyway, really slack in that vein.
I never take notice, mostly just click away.

Meh.

darko21

U19 Debutant
I watching the boundries and wickets/chances when I am batting and only wickets/chances when I am bowling. As soon as I see a player get bowled or slog a 6, I press X. Guess that makes me slack too.

pskov

International 12th Man
I very rarely watch replays at all, but when I do I hit X as soon as I know what's happened, no point waiting for the ball to reach the boundary! :p

Yes, I'm a very impatient person, but it allows me to rip through the seasons.

pearljammonkey

Cricket Spectator
i like to play slowy (when batting i watch all runs, and on the 1st session of a test or at a tense time ill watch every ball - when bowling most times i just watch boundaries/chances)

however, i always have and always will fast-forward - the commentary doesnt do much for me.
how great would it be if you could put icc2005 together with the graphics of EA cricket2005 so when u watched highlights it was the EA or BLC graphics, with Richie commentating.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i fast forward the replays, but then go back and watch them again in full time if its a decent shot or delivery etc or just to see how well my bowlers are doing in terms of accuracy etc...

gonna go home from shool and play it in a min :) second season with hampshire is about to kick off, warney has left unfortunately, with mullaly and udal retiring shoaib akthar and giles have been brought in to help the bowling attack, with craig spearman coming in to replace michal brown as opening batsman.