• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[ICC 2005] multiplay offline

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
[ICC 2005] Succesion Game!

I start a ICC 2005 game with Hampshire, I play 2 matches, and I upload it and the next person in line plays 2 matches, uploads it and the next in line plays etc. etc.
we've done this before with ICC 2002 :)
a max of 5 people so 4 more and we can start! who'se interested ?

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah, No bangladesh (cant figure with names myself :P) South Africa maybe? or Zimbabwe?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Windies sounds like a even better idea.
guys: zimbabwe..its just a game this one..we can pretend this is zimbabwe after they slaughterd mugabe :D
again my problem with Pakistan or India or Bangladesh is that I have no idea about diffrences between all the Waqars :P and all the Javar's and Khans...I can put time in it, but i want to make it quick.
Im 100% for Windies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think something like this would be more fun with a weaker team, personally. Pakistan are pretty good in ICC 2005, while the Windies are rubbish.

pskov

International 12th Man
I would be interested in joining if there's any room left. I'd prefer West Indies too.

I take it someone would play one series, both the tests and ODIs, then pass it on. Will be interesting if any arguments break out over selection policy. :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
more like 2 games per person.
so far:
Kwek
Jamee
Dave?
Faaip?
Steds
Pskov.?...
I only need confirmation from Dave and Faaip. if one does not play PSKOV will be 1st one to take spot.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
good stuff :)

List:
Kwek
Jamee
Dave
pskov
Steds

edit:
Faaip says that pskov can take his spot.

guess we can now start then :- )
remember all 2 matches!