• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strangest Thing Seen...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is strange...weirdest thing I can think of in my game is that Scotland are unbeaten and at the top of the NL Div 2 table.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Having a fielder catch one of my batsmen over the boundry (technically six), have it cut back to the fielders rejoicing and the umpire raising the finger, then back to the main screen thing and credits him with a six.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NZTailender said:
Having a fielder catch one of my batsmen over the boundry (technically six), have it cut back to the fielders rejoicing and the umpire raising the finger, then back to the main screen thing and credits him with a six.
I`ve been through that and similar a few times.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
_Ed_ said:
That is strange...weirdest thing I can think of in my game is that Scotland are unbeaten and at the top of the NL Div 2 table.
I'm in 2014 and Scotland are in Division 1

Graham

3rd Umpire
NZTailender said:
Only ever saw that in ACC and ICC2, not in ICC2001, ICC2002 or ICC2005.

redbaron

Cricket Spectator
James90 said:
Six 90's in one game? Who do you think you are? Michael Slater?

ahahha thats funny! (for those that dont know, slater is notorious for getting out in the 90s) unless u were alluding to ure possible homoerotic love for slats and further suggesting slater's legendary status in your head by allucidating to the fact only slats could score that many runs in one game ?? congratulations you have perplexed yet another simpleton. :ph34r: .

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
redbaron said:
ahahha thats funny! (for those that dont know, slater is notorious for getting out in the 90s) unless u were alluding to ure possible homoerotic love for slats and further suggesting slater's legendary status in your head by allucidating to the fact only slats could score that many runs in one game ?? congratulations you have perplexed yet another simpleton. :ph34r: .
I'm a simpleton, and I wasn't perplexed... until you posted that :D

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
In my ICC 2002 game, Matthew Sinclair is god. He averages 56 in both tests and first class, and somewhere in the 40s in one dayers. He's also rated as first in the world and recently smashed 251 against me.

timraa

Cricket Spectator
The Bangers winning the 2011 World Cup, and also saw in a screenshot somewhere that brett lee made 283. Also i had warnie go out for 99 in a test, i nearly cried