• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

umpires

indiansuk

Cricket Spectator
in blic cricket web say they have real impires any one tell me who is represented in the game by the way i had blic thought the gameplay was ace but grahics let it down went ,a mate said i should have brought ea cricket 2005 so i traded it in for that worse mistake i made cricket 2005 is a great game on the eye but i find it a bit missing on gameplay but that just my point of view both games have there good and bad points i think blic 06 will be great as blic 05 isnt bad first attemt on ps2. :ph34r:

King_Ponting

International Regular
indiansuk said:
in blic cricket web say they have real impires any one tell me who is represented in the game by the way i had blic thought the gameplay was ace but grahics let it down went ,a mate said i should have brought ea cricket 2005 so i traded it in for that worse mistake i made cricket 2005 is a great game on the eye but i find it a bit missing on gameplay but that just my point of view both games have there good and bad points i think blic 06 will be great as blic 05 isnt bad first attemt on ps2. :ph34r:
They're making a blic 06? :blink:

Josh

International Regular
King_Ponting said:
They're making a blic 06? :blink:
I think he means if they continue with the series it will surely be better than their first game. Which I agree with, because it is a good platform game to leap forward with for codemasters, they're not going to get it right the first time. I think with a little more development and maybe a bit of tweaking and re-jigging it can grow into a good series of games.

This one for me is a disappointment I probably expected too much from it.