• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My ICC 2005 season...

Gilchrist

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This is a thread, where you can post how you are going in your season of that great game, ICC 2005! I am playing as Hampshire, and I got relegated in my fist season in both the NCL, and the CC. :@ But my next season was great! I bounced back great! and got premoted from both the NCL and the CC! :)

In my next season, I am doing well, My highest score is with Ponting who made 305, and Kevin Pieterson scored 220, and Katich also scored 225* and he followed that up with 167 off 120 balls in a one day game!!! :D And my best bowling is with Danish Kaneria, who took 9/75, and as you can see they are not the worst records. What about you and you records? And by the way, I have a good squad, my overseas players include, Shane Watson, Adam Gilchrist, and my domestic players are Mark Ramprakash, Paul Hutchinson, Ashley Giles and Mark Butcher and many, many more! And I am on top of the CC table and second in the NCL so far, and I will look to win my first trophy this season, which is my third.

Gilchrist

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have had a great season with Durham, I have won the challenge trophy and signed James Foster Mike Hussey, Kevin Dean, and trott grant flower, gareth batty, scott newman, shaun pollock, brad hutton, and ali brown for the next season