• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gunning for Success: A Derbyshire Story...

Hoggy31

International Captain

Some positives to take out of the game, Such as Bevan and Razzaq making runs in the second innings

Hoggy31

International Captain

Needed 68 off the last 10 to win with 5 wickets in hand but the batting collapsed again

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Good Story mate :) watch out guys :) im gonna start a Hampshire season 2 story later today :) should be good.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
only problem is that Warne retired
Udal retired, and Katich is released. got Ponting instead and Afridi

Graham

3rd Umpire
You're having a tough time time of it mate, but don't get too down. Hopefully once you've rebuilt the squad, the results will improve! :thumbsup:

Hoggy31

International Captain

The batting seems to be good enough, i just need some good wicket taking bowlers

Hopefully i can get through some more games later today

Hoggy31

International Captain

Fair effort, Bevan was dropped going into this game. Due to him being the captain and a overseas player it was a big decision but his form was just not good enough. Morris Ingram was selected to make his debut and he played a fine innings. But, unfortunately we just couldn't get over the line.

Hoggy31

International Captain

I made a tactical delcaration in hoping we could set them 150+ batting last but we just didn't bat as well as we needed to in our second innings