• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gunning for Success: A Derbyshire Story...

King_Ponting

International Regular
well done hoggy.... 20/20 is the hardest form to win..... ive almost lost like 6 times, just scraping through in the end..

sammy22

U19 12th Man
good effort in the 20/20 games. 3 wins with Derbyshire is not bad at all. You've inspired me to have a go at managing them myself, when i;ve finished winning everything with Lancashire of course :-O :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hoggy31 said:

Good to get the our first OD win of the season, won with a flourish of wickets at the end

The scenes on the streets of Derby after the win
Didn't know so many Greeks supported Derbyshire! ;)

Hoggy31

International Captain

Good to have another win, Game looked in jeopardy late in our innings after losing some quick wickets but Goddard and Sheikh managed to steer us home..

Hoggy31

International Captain

Awesome batting performance, But a pretty poor bowling one which saw us lucky to get home with a win

Hoggy31

International Captain

Probably our best win of the year, Behind on the first innings but the bowlers struck back without Dean(who got injured:() to bowl Northants out for a low score in their second innings. Then we reached the target no wickets down which was nice