• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As some of you know i have been running a tournament. Well i have stopped the tournament to make some improvements!. So I need some people to help me out, its a free tournament and so i need some free sims. Also need people to help with web-page design, ideas on gameplay, transfer system, wiki, other stuff, format of tournamen etc.

So anyone can help, all welcome, if you are interested, just go to forum and check out the development thread,

Forum: http://totalcricket.gwgaming.net/forum/

Note: I changed homepage and forum!.

Thanks