• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Help

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Having been away for a year I am unsure as to what ever happened to a number of games I was awaiting to come out, in terms of cricket manager games. I realise that they may not yet have released but does anyone have any details on the name of these games and possible release dates/who they are being developed by?

I remember last year there were 3 cricket manager games being produced but I think one was either stopped, or combined with another game. Any details of these 3 cricket manager games would be greatly appreciated.

However I am also aware of people talking about cricket manager games (possibly freeware) that they have been playing, with someone offering to send a replacement of the game.

For a long time now I have been looking for a cricket manager game to play, and would appreciate any help if there is in fact one I could be playing, or one that will be coming out soon. However I have got and played Michael Vaughans cricket manager, and so am hoping there is one more recent and detailed than that.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to reading any responses.

The Ashes England 4 Aussies 1

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey mate,

at the moment Glenn Stiemens (former World Cricket Manager) joined Oli Norwell in making a manager game, the complete re-write of MVCM designed by Oli Norwell published by Midas.
http://www.rockinghamgames.com
the other Cricket manager game came out a few days ago and is the follow up of ICC 2002, named ICC2005, with updated database and some things redone.
http://www.childishthings.co.uk/
thats all I know of cricket manager games.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
:dry:
Thanks Kweek.

The one by Glenn and Oli looks exceptional, I really can;t wait for that to come out. I have previously played ICC so having looked at the demo have ordered a copy of the new one. It looks ok, but I would have enjoyed a statistics page for batsmen and bowlers, rather than just a list of strenghs and weaknesses, which is not too helpful when even the greatest batsmen and tailenders all have similar weaknesses, yet their is no acknowledgment as to the extent of this weakness.

However it seems to be the best ( and only) cricket manager game around at the moment. Can't wait for an update, as I don;t think they;ve made Flintoff good enough :D As a Lancashire supporter i know he is the best player overall in the world at the moment, I had hoped the new game being so new would have reflected this :sleep: