• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Artmoney in icc2005

sheep dog

Cricket Spectator
Hollo all i have been looking at artmoney to try to work out how to edit things so far i have manage to figure how to chane age, natanilties,budget and contracts(semi).

Ok frist of all i'll tell tou how to change players ages. The first thing to do is find out their bith date e.g. Ricky Ponting's is 19/12/1974 which makes him 30. The nnext thing to do is to find out what that is in the database you can do that by using the 2002 decrypted DB in Ricky Ponting's case he is alredy in that database so it's easier if the is not in the datatbase you can use maggie and give a player the birthdate you want. Anyway once you have tho birthdate in the DB open it using a Hex editor search for the players name in this case Ricky's once youve found the playeryour looking for the birthdates as shown in the hex editor pic in red which are 80 BD 40 and 64 i then convert them from hex to numbers using the char dec. which in conveting them makes 128 189 218 and 64 howerver i dont think that 64 is very relevant to ages being every player has it. Once you have this open artmony (with the icc running and the game you wish to edit) select icc 2005 in the drop down menu then go search the search screen will come up and where it says exact value change it to sequence of values and and when it asks for a number put in 3 then press ok.
You will then be able to type in the birthdate i going to use rickys 128 189 and 218 it will hopfully only find one in ricky case it does you then press one of the arrows and it will take it across i am going change it by selcting the 218 and changing it to 223 and then saving it.

Onne you have the birthdate the rest is easy you then right click on the 128 in artmony and select memory editor which will take you a memery editor which is shown in the screenshot memed in the top lef hand corner is the birth dates the next didget along is 43 which is the layers natinality i am going to change it to 44 which is england the next didget along is the contract not sure exacly how it works yet though. Once you hve finihed with mem editor press ok and then save.

Nat. are:
43=Aus
44=Eng
45=Ind
46=NZ
47=Pak
48=RSA
49=Sri
50=Wi
51=Bang
52=Zim
175=Aus(k)

In summing up i hope this works for you and is not too confusing. Any feedback would be great :D

Attachments

simon.nesbit

Cricket Spectator
Now we can edit the ages, and what country they play for.

How about working out some of the other numbers that are there? Can it be done?

timraa

Cricket Spectator
thats stupid, now you could just edit ponting to be 10 years old and he would easily break the runs for the most test runs. this will completely stuff up the records cos people would definitely use it

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
timraa said:
thats stupid, now you could just edit ponting to be 10 years old and he would easily break the runs for the most test runs. this will completely stuff up the records cos people would definitely use it
And people definitely use C+A+D to get good youth players.

What's the difference?

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
And people definitely use C+A+D to get good youth players.

What's the difference?
At least with youth players, you don't get 2 year olds who will play for 35 years and score 100,000 runs and/or take 5000 wickets.

On the subject of youth players, there was a bloke in mine that was averging 73 in the second team, but I forgot to buy him. Havn't played since :mellow: .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any proper editors for ICC 2005? Where you can change players abilites, etc.?

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i tried wat u said. i used it 4 icc 06. i used that XVI32.exe went to serch and typed in rick ponting but nothing came up. can u help me

rajev

Cricket Spectator
I tried with Memory Editor and i was so close edited his name but cant edit Date help me man PLS

Stiffi

Cricket Spectator
Hollo all i have been looking at artmoney to try to work out how to edit things so far i have manage to figure how to chane age, natanilties,budget and contracts(semi).

Ok frist of all i'll tell tou how to change players ages. The first thing to do is find out their bith date e.g. Ricky Ponting's is 19/12/1974 which makes him 30. The nnext thing to do is to find out what that is in the database you can do that by using the 2002 decrypted DB in Ricky Ponting's case he is alredy in that database so it's easier if the is not in the datatbase you can use maggie and give a player the birthdate you want. Anyway once you have tho birthdate in the DB open it using a Hex editor search for the players name in this case Ricky's once youve found the playeryour looking for the birthdates as shown in the hex editor pic in red which are 80 BD 40 and 64 i then convert them from hex to numbers using the char dec. which in conveting them makes 128 189 218 and 64 howerver i dont think that 64 is very relevant to ages being every player has it. Once you have this open artmony (with the icc running and the game you wish to edit) select icc 2005 in the drop down menu then go search the search screen will come up and where it says exact value change it to sequence of values and and when it asks for a number put in 3 then press ok.
You will then be able to type in the birthdate i going to use rickys 128 189 and 218 it will hopfully only find one in ricky case it does you then press one of the arrows and it will take it across i am going change it by selcting the 218 and changing it to 223 and then saving it.

Onne you have the birthdate the rest is easy you then right click on the 128 in artmony and select memory editor which will take you a memery editor which is shown in the screenshot memed in the top lef hand corner is the birth dates the next didget along is 43 which is the layers natinality i am going to change it to 44 which is england the next didget along is the contract not sure exacly how it works yet though. Once you hve finihed with mem editor press ok and then save.

Nat. are:
43=Aus
44=Eng
45=Ind
46=NZ
47=Pak
48=RSA
49=Sri
50=Wi
51=Bang
52=Zim
175=Aus(k)

In summing up i hope this works for you and is not too confusing. Any feedback would be great :D
Hey Sheep Dog this worked a treat!! However I now want to do a couple more (Jaques & Watson) however I never had ICC2002 and therefore I don't have a decrypted DB to search for these players. Any chance that you could email this to stefan.briggs@team.telstra.com please.

Cheers,

Cottager

Cricket Spectator
can anyone tell me quite simply how to find all of the players numbers, if I don't have icc2002? or add me on msn and quote me a few numbers when I ask them the players I wanted to change? or...I dunno, help me :(. I enjoyed editing punter, and kallis' name to something rude. but I can do little else

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
can u guys show me how u do it
if been trying 4 ages but nothing has happened. I'llcan then give u guys numbers.

Stiffi

Cricket Spectator
can u guys show me how u do it
if been trying 4 ages but nothing has happened. I'llcan then give u guys numbers.
I have actually done the first bit (Which is why I need the decrypted 2002 db) which is what you are trying to do and most likely having problems with. Maybe one of the others who has actually done this part can help you as it's a bit hard for me not actually knowing what to look for either.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Excellent, Jason Gillespie will be the Ultimate All-Rounder, and is totally ageless! He's going to win me a lot of trophys!

Henesey

Cricket Spectator
Hi
ive got several questions and it would be very helpful if someone could help me

1:do you have to use the 2002 DB to find the values (could you use icc2 Db with with I2Ed editor)
2: when your in a hex editor and you go to search do what do you type in and and what DB should you be searching through.
3: How do you change the char value to Dec im guessing claculator but not sure
4: how do you change his side from tasmania (56) to say lancashire (8) (Aus= 43 Eng=44)
5: how do you make sure you have good future players using artmoney

thanks it would be very helpful if you could answer my questions