• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problem, Some help please

redbaron

Cricket Spectator
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT . The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose ‘Close’ to terminate the application.

I get that error when i click on setup, i have
AMD athlon 3200 xp
512 RAM
ATI Radeon 9600 pro

Rich2001

International Captain
I "THINK" when I had that problem once before it was just that the file AUTOEXEC.NT had a problem of some sort, try searching your comp for that file Start>Find>All Files and Folders>AUTOEXEC.NT - You should have a couple of the same file around your comp, try copying and pasting the file into C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ and over writing the orignal.