• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Batting timing query

klusener69

Cricket Spectator
I have got cricket 2005 on ps2, i was awesome on 2004 when i use to hit sixes for fun to long on and legside. but i find it difficult to bat mainly the timing for sixes. i have read the seqarches on batting but the advice is mixed.

can sum1 tel me when exactly do i press the the L1 (six hit) button, direction, and front foot shot button. sum say press all at once other say when on the marker others when the ball is released.

Somerset_Rule

Cricket Spectator
Personally, i hold down the direction, hold down the power button and then press the shot button (front foot or back foot) just before the ball hits the bowlin marker.