• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worlds Best Cricket Game

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sorry , should have made that one clear - Cricket 2005 is the game I'm on about. (Now available 2nd hand from "Game" Broad Street Worcester - at least my copy is -£19.99 2 days use) :-O

I agree about patches - sadlt though not official patches by EA - but by guys like Tuttispoppy and others - you never know if you've taken the game a cheat too far though. :mellow:

Sorry - don't like it. I know it's only an opinion, but to my eye it is the poor gameplay that ruins it. Like i say, just play ondrive or offdrive slog shot, most of the other do nothing anyway - and why bother when these two shots bring you 20 runs an over as easy as pie with virtually no risk of getting out. Clever little dabs and cuts get you nothing.
You can play the cut shot (non slog) till the cows come home , middleing ball after ball, lucky if you get 1 run every third over - and that's always a dive in from a close throw. Why bother when you can smack it for six far easier ?? :blink:

Gameply is really very very poor on EAC2005 - but if you like baseball you may like it I suppose :sleep:

Clarker