• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your highest individual score..

King_Ponting

International Regular
Thats pretty good james. I hate playing for a high individual score tho, cause one screw up and its curtains. And u have to start all over again

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got my new highest score, not played religiously or anything, just the odd 5 minutes here and there so I'm kinda hit and miss with the slogs. The weird bit is I lost 9 wickets (2 run outs and 7 caught) in the process and ended up with 98-9, McGrath cut his first ball (it was also the last ball of the innings) for 6 over mid-off...

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Some guys on the Codies forum were hitting 900 odd with the expanded demo. I'm sure the real thing will be a bit harder.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno where these scores came from, I guess the computer never having that cheating 9 men on the boundary field for a change helped. Highest scores before this were just over 50 individually and just over 100 overall.

Attachments

RPIC2005

Cricket Spectator
My best

My Best Score versus Bangladesh: 9/1454 (Top Score A.Gilchrist 878*)

Note: 25 overs and set on slog mode