• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warwickshire 2020

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
this is my team warwickshire 2020, i have top batsman probably the best batting club team in the game and about four - five get selected for international duty. Also have england;s best keeper and as result have done awesome in the competitions. But wat i lack is some bowling this seriously lets the team down, i have only one good bowler, and few good allrounders but no decent bowlers. How do get/train good bowlers? i play in normal mode.

Attachments

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Bumpuss, just about all you can do is continue to train your bowlers on the long-term option so they get better over time. Either that, or buy them! Good luck mate

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
yeah tats wat i decided got some rookies and training them, but no good bowlers on the transfer,. just wait and see.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Yeah, probably just get about 3 or 4 rookie bowlers and leave them in the seconds for a year or two