• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Southern Hemisphere Cricket Captain

darko21

U19 Debutant
Yes that's right. The Super 18 competition has now been created. The six states of Australia, the six districts of New Zealand and the six franchises of South Africa.
Derbyshire - NSW Blues
Durham - Western Warriors
Essex - Auckland Aces
Glamorgan - Otago Volts
Gloucestershire - Nashua Titans
Hampshire - Mercedes Warriors
Kent - Queensland Bulls
Lancashire - Southern Redbacks
Leicestershire - Tasmania Tigers
Middlesex - Goodyear Eagles
Northamptonshire - Northern Knights
Nottinghamshire - NashuaDolphins
Somerset - Canterbury Wizards
Surrey - Wellington Blaze
Sussex - Vic Bushrangers
Warwickshire - Highveld Lions
Worcestershire - Central Stags
Yorkshire - Nashua WP-Boland
The Aussies are now English, the Kiwis are now Scottish and the Proteas are now Dutch. I made it this way as to only have the Aussies players selected for international duty. Dunno why, just did it that way. I might change it one day but right now, I want sleep because this has taken up some time. So enjoy!

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Brilliant Mate!

Also, I think Wellington are the firebirds not blaze.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Good DB so far mate well done. Just one thnig the batting seems to be alot stronger than the bowling. And p.s why is Flintoff in the S.A team lol?

Hes a good addition for us redbacks but why is he in there...?

darko21

U19 Debutant
I will fix the Wellington situation and the bowling. I always struggle with the bowling, trying not to make average players too good and good players too bad. So I struggle with that. If someone can collate a list of bowlers that should be increased, that will be appreciated. Hope you like it guys

darko21

U19 Debutant
Klinger is contracted to Victoria for season 2005-06. The rosters for each state are to be finalised by Monday by the CA so I will make appropriate changes then. Also as soon as i receive feedback on bowler's abilities and who should improve, I will update the database.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Oh, fair enough then, it's just I haven't seen Klinger since... 2001? But yeah, keep him if he's been contracted.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Definatly Dan Cullen needs improving after his last season. And also i think Shaun Tait should be improved. Havnt played with any other teams so im unsure as to who elkse should be improved.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
After playing with the vics noticed that Dave Hussey's Batting should be increased a bit, his average has dropped to under 40 in my game, no matter what i do. Apart from that it's gone great, excellent work

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Dark Hunter said:
Apart from that it's gone great, excellent work
And this is what I'm talking about, Darko and Kentlad have done an excelent job, and the fact that yeah, they do listen to comments like these show just how awesome these guys are.
PS yeah, Tait should be upped

darko21

U19 Debutant
Thankyou to the comments from all of you. Also I just heard the news about ICC 2005. Great news! However, I will continnue to tinker with my databases including the ACC database.

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just realised.

Mick Lewis is not in the Victoria team in your database.

That is a must change.