• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Southern Hemisphere Cricket Captain

DJellett

International Debutant
Heck YES. Looks good, keep it up dude.

As for Klinger, he had an exceptional season in Premier cricket and has since been re-promoted to the state squad.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Do you have MSN?

I'll help you if you do, we can work on a new project perhaps.

I'm jamee9999 @ hotmail. com

(Without spaces)

DJellett

International Debutant
musha_13 said:
Just realised.

Mick Lewis is not in the Victoria team in your database.

That is a must change.
Darko, love ya work, will this problem be fixed? For a Vitorian, this is murder not having Mick.

darko21

U19 Debutant
The only reason for Mick Lewis not in the side was because of the player contracts coming out this week had left him out. I do not know why he wasn't included but I removed him. However, even though I am a South Aussie, I will put Mick back in. I have made some bowling adjustments. And the Wellington mix up is fixed.
Email is brad_darko@hotmail.com

Attachments