• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Planetcricket

Exorcist

Cricket Spectator
Any idea when it will be back up?

or any other site that i can get comprehensive downloads for cricket 2004 from?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
DNS problems. Forum can be accessed indirectly (here) but the downloads will be unavailable until the dns problem is resolved.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
barmyarmy said:
DNS problems. Forum can be accessed indirectly (here) but the downloads will be unavailable until the dns problem is resolved.
That forum link complains about a database error.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Yup. It was working but now it isn't working either. The server is having trouble with the massive increase in traffic over the last week so the chances are we're going to shift server.
Apologies again to everyone.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Nope.
All the Planetcricket download files can be accessed here if you know what you're looking for. Otherwise tell me and I can point you towards it. e.g. the Cricket2005 patches I have made are in my directory files/colin. Just open the directory and sort by modifed date. Most my downloads have readme's with them.

pasag

RTDAS
Check it out occasionally, mainly the Ashes 09 subforum. Not very interesting for the most part.

cpr

International Coach
In fairness to the place, its section for ICC games is slightly livelier than here.... possibly because we have more lives than they do (yes, I get the irony in slagging off peoples social abilities via internet forums.....)