• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Total Cricket Tournament

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Proud to announce the 2005 cricket tournament using Total Cricket. Eight Teams only, so the first eight teams to mail me with thier team name (can be anything), ground name and conditions will be part of the tournament. my email: nyussouf@gmail.com

Ground conditions:
Spin 1 to 4, 4 more spin, 1 less spin =
medium 1 to 4 =
fast 1 to 4 =
pitch 1 to 4 =
bounce 1 to 4=

so send like this, team name = xxxxx, ground name=xxxxx and ground conditions, s2 m2 f2 p2 b2. just an example

after i get teams, then we will a draft involving real players and current stats. each round i will send 5 players to ur email to choose from and u may chose as many as u want (all five) or none at all. Except the first 5 rounds you must choose at least one, there are 15 rounds. also each team will have a 12 man squad and will have at least one wicket keeper.

after i will mail fixtures, create home team pages to view ur stats and details. then we begin and each match u send me ur eleven players to play in the game.
questions? post here or mail me?

three teams left, hurry.

bumpuss

well the drafting of the players is going on at the moment, i think in a week matches should start. The site will be updated anyhow anyway.

bumpuss

The tournament has begun, so no more entries please. If you want to play you have for the tournament to finish which will take ten weeks--so wait watch the results so on... a tthe homepage.

bumpuss

Right guys, i have set up the tournament, its test match tournament, looking for six teams, first teams to register best served. A little different, as this tournament includes series (3 or 5 match) and such a different ranking.

Go to homepage for the details : http://cricket.gwgaming.net/cricket/

Enjoy! and Hurry!