• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offline Tournament

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Thinking of having an offline tournament, anyone interested. Basically u send me your team and set of orders and i will play the match. I will email and/or display the results on the web. Orders are like, first ten overs full aggression for batting, fielding normal .. so on. Only ODIs at the moment. interested? post here also for ideas.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Interested yes.. but seems pretty weird to run.. as in well even im not sure why its weird but yer im interested.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
nothing weird

each person can send more than one team, if you have two teams send in both, looking for no more than 20 teams.

Send in ur team to nyussouf@gmail.com with subject ur team name. Basically this is how it works:
u send the team to my email, once i have all the teams i will send details like what division ur in and fixtures. then u will send in orders for each match, like ur eleven players to play in the next match, ur captain and keeper. bowling orders and aggression so on. then i will play the match and send back the results. u make modifications whatever to win. if there happens to be an injury it will carry on until is healed.

more details when the teams have been sent in.
P.S send in ur .cap files (that is team file) and have unique names for ur team, instead of the county teams. so if ur lancashire change it something like losers or something (just and example).