• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

info on Pc demo

kaal

Cricket Spectator
Iam sorry if their a thread like this but i didnt not see it anywhere
The PC demo will be released on Wednesday as an exclusive to Gamesradar (http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk), before it's general release on Friday.

So for all of you lot it will be available from Wednesday afternoon (time TBC) to download. On Friday it'll also be available from our site and mirrored sites as well, in time for the weekend.

There are two versions, (make sure you're not drinking/eating while reading this ), the main demo is 899mb (with commentary), or 310mb (without commentary). So it's a bit of a beast...

It's exactly the same gameplay as the PS2 demo - six overs for Australia, West Indies or England v England or Australia.

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
Yep - I posted it up yesterday afternoon on the official forum. The time for the demo launch on Gamesradar is to be decided. I'll have a clearer picture this afternoon.