• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Interview with Peer

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interview said:
Test teams: Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Classic X1, Atlantic X1, Asian X1, Africa X1, World X1, Southern Hemisphere X1, Oceania X1, Northern Hemisphere X1.

ODI teams: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, England, India, Kenya, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, U.S.A, Zimbabwe, Classic X1, Atlantic X1, Asian X1, Africa X1, World X1, Southern Hemisphere X1, Oceania X1, Northern Hemisphere X1.
does that mean there isn't a west indies test or one day team, even though it's called brian lara cricket?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good point Andy - I'll check.

I presume it's just that Peer and the QA Team forgot to include it in the response they gave to me :D

Blaze

Banned
Good interview with some nice questions.

A couple of disapointments but I still think it is going to crap all over Cricket06 frrom EA

James

Cricket Web Owner
The thing I like about Peer and Codemasters as a whole is that they're honest people. If it's not in the game, they come out straight and tell you, no side-stepping the issue unlike other gaming companies. I think everyone has got the same impression from the interview.

I think you mean Cricket 2005 Blaze ;)

Blaze

Banned
James said:
The thing I like about Peer and Codemasters as a whole is that they're honest people. If it's not in the game, they come out straight and tell you, no side-stepping the issue unlike other gaming companies. I think everyone has got the same impression from the interview.

I think you mean Cricket 2005 Blaze ;)
haha Woops although it would probably still be a better game than Ea's 06 version

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah agreed Barmyarmy, pitty Scotland isnt in it :S though cool they have the Netherlands :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
interview said:
Although it was implemented in early versions of the code, people were banging their heads against the wall: there's nothing worse than being on the verge of a massive landmark batting score or a World Cup victory and the heavens opening!
I'd still like an option where you could turn it on, though...just to test it out...

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
Samuel_Vimes said:
So, as I understand it, you've used the squads from the last World Cup, even though Bangladesh have reorganised their entire top order since then?
Yep - as the ICC licence allowed us to use them.