• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005 Video

Retox

State Vice-Captain
This game poos all over Cricket 2005. Just from the features. Can't wait *goes and pre-orders*

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Retox said:
This game poos all over Cricket 2005. Just from the features. Can't wait *goes and pre-orders*
I think I might do the same.

When is the BLIC (not RPIC) release date (sorry, can't be bothered digging through the threads)?

James

Cricket Web Owner
We Kiwis and Aussies can always order BLIC 2005 off the internet if like me you can't wait :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
James said:
We Kiwis and Aussies can always order BLIC 2005 off the internet if like me you can't wait :D
I won't be able to wait either, just wondering whether or not to fork out the extra £10 for the PS2 version...

Pale

Cricket Spectator
I can see just how much RPIC has improved since the last press release in the new trailer. The graphics are very easy on the eye, the animations are incredibly smooth, the shots and bowling actions are fantastically realistic, plus the sounds are very nice. I'm really looking forward to BLIC being released so I can play it for myself. :cool: