• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yo ho diablo. I was about to update my database for ICC 2001, but I`m not completely sure which one to use. Which do you think is the best one? A lot of people have put lots of hard work into em which is cool, but I don`t want to have to change the files and be dissapointed.

Thanks for the ideas, cheers.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
..and also, how do you change the files so it works? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
what do you mean, you should just be able to put the database in your main directory and it works.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
what do you mean, you should just be able to put the database in your main directory and it works.
I`ve never done it before, and I`m a computer poohead, so I don`t know how to do it.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Nnanden said:
I`ve never done it before, and I`m a....poohead, so I don`t know how to do it.
You're not wrong there :laugh:

Remember to backup the original though

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
:p sorry

you just download the files into your main ICC directory and start tha game up :)

you do have to start a new game for the new DB though

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
squiz said:
Remember to backup the original though

you dont really need to, there are plenty on the forums which are all good, and everyone else probably has backups ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Aight, cheers for that. Any other databases reccomended? Kentlad`s is looking the go and the moment. :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thanks man, but I`m more than happy with Kentlad`s version. I`m more of an International fan rather than domestic. :) And I have the photos.

But cheers for the heads-up. :thumbsup: