• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
[Can sumone make a database that has lots of international players such as Tendulkar, Lara, McGrath and Murali and add them all 2 a team such as Somerset????

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
download magpie and do it yourself if your fussy about which players you want at somerset, follow the thread its fairly straightforward

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
I did but it always screwed up wen it saves and i have followed the instructions exactly and decrypted and encrypted right. Adding a database 4 me will b helpful!!!

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
its not too. after each step save, i am working on the other project at the moment, i need to add couple more players to the australian teams before thats finished. then next up will be south africa.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
graydon, when doing your own database, make sure you firstly do the steps in dos correctly...edit the players, and add them to somerset, but....DO NOT change there stats, no go zone, then save, and then finish up in DOS....very straightforward, despite myself having troubles first time i used it.

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
Thats wat i do do. I do all the decrypting in MS DOS correctly and edit the Somerset squad and click Update and then wen i go 2 save it comes up with the interger problem thingy.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
graydon_123 said:
Thats wat i do do. I do all the decrypting in MS DOS correctly and edit the Somerset squad and click Update and then wen i go 2 save it comes up with the interger problem thingy.
how do you edit the somerset squad? mysteps.

1.write down all the players you want in the team
2. remove the respective players from their squads
3. add to your squad
4.remove unwanted players from your squad
5.distribuate into other teams (or leave it alone)
6.save each steop aboe.
7.save finally
8.play/.

bryce

International Regular
Does anyone have the original ICC2002 datbase files? I tried re-uinstalling my game, I uninstalled it but it won't install now. It comes up with an error message while it is installing. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. If anyone can help it is much appreciated I think it might have to do with the edited databases still being on there...

Attachments

PeterF

Cricket Spectator
I sent an e-mail to Childishthings about the possibility of an editor and they said they would not release an editor any time soon but an updated database is coming