• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ok, I'll knock Yates down a notch or two.

Does anyone know anything about this Jason Krejza character playing for Derbyshire today against the Aussies?

Has he been signed to replace Moss? Or just a one-off cos its the Aussies they're playing?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Jason Krejza is an Aussie.

Plays for NSW in the Pura Cup.

Not sure why he is batting at four, a bowling all rounder, off spin.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
KentLad said:
Ok, I'll knock Yates down a notch or two.

Does anyone know anything about this Jason Krejza character playing for Derbyshire today against the Aussies?

Has he been signed to replace Moss? Or just a one-off cos its the Aussies they're playing?
Maybe it's because he is playing for Leicestershire not Derbyshire... it's Leics vs. Aus atm.

glennwatkin

Cricket Spectator
K must be me then. I'm using update 6.

Also I've noticed a few things that could be altered.

Trevor Penney - Wkt keeper

R Clinton (Surrey) is an opener but bats at 6/7 in game

Also S Das regularly plays for India and he's not a regular in their squads

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah I think Harbhajan is at Surrey but is away on International Duty all season and therefore is not available.

Can't do much about Clinton being picked to bat at 6, or about Das getting picked for India, but I will make Penney a part-time keeper.

dsambr673

Cricket Spectator
You've done a great job, Kentlad. What do you think about the following changes?

Michael Powell (Glamorgan) isn't an opener - they've got this wrong, not you
Chris Tremlett - aggressive
Darren Maddy - aggressive
Jeremy Snape - aggressive
Graeme Swann - aggressive
Jayasuriya - aggressive
Graeme Smith - aggressive (don't have to change, is rather attacking anyway)
Ian Blackwell - very aggressive
Rikki Clarke - aggressive
James Benning - aggressive (opener? i know he's all-rounder)
Martin Bicknell - aggressive
Anthony McGrath - all-rounder
Paul Collingwood - all-rounder
Tim Bresnan - aggressive
Scott Styris - very aggressive

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ok I lied! This has just a few changes to the previous one - some England Under 19 players included, along with Krejza and Allenby - Aussies who've been playing for Leics.

Attachments

Pea Roller

Cricket Spectator
Just wanna say thanks for the udates and all the hard work. There's a long time for the new game to come out when the ashes starts on thursday and this should abate the excitement

Fevs

Cricket Spectator
Just been reading all 15 pages of this thread, and made me order ICC2002 for £2.99!! Really interesting read.

Does the update include missing histories as you've updated the ages?

Great work from what I've read.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Afraid I haven't updated player histories - mainly because this not only takes ages (seriously about 15 mins/player!) but also because it seems to cause errors within Magpie.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah...this is a difficult one - if you make him English he always gets in the one-day squad and sometimes the test team, so I decided not to. I guess I should change him though.