• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More details on BLIC 2005

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wow, this looks awesome. i wasnt too impressed by the quality of the initial screenshots, but this looks really good. the one problem i could see was that it looked a bit weird how the batsman would just be standing there, and suddenly launch into his shot.. it just looked a bit weird.

Blaze

Banned
Something I read was that there is no advance down the wicket option which kind of sux. This effectively means that you cannot get stumped.

Pale

Cricket Spectator
BLIC looks like a superb game, but I am not going to decide if I am going to buy it or not until I have played a Demo. Graphics and animations don't make computer games, gameplay does. I'll also give Cricket 2005 a fair chance, as I'm not going to judge it by its rather disappointing predecessor. It's a new game after all. :cool:

Pale

Cricket Spectator
Fair comment, Colin. Cricket 2004 was so disappointing that many people have been scared away from EA Sports' Cricket titles. If it wasn't for you and the other patch makers at Planetcricket I'm sure that my copy would be on a Landfill site by now. Then again, I will play the Cricket 2005 demo, read some reviews of it and rent it from a shop and I might decide to buy it. I will have to wait and see. :cool:

Monty

U19 Cricketer
yeah i agree rugby 2004 was pathetic but 2005 is awesome so maybye cricket 2005 will follow the same trend