• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oldest player

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i guess he have 91 year old guy because if u restart when retire screen comes up u just press restart and he can cary on i think when u reload

cpr

International Coach
i managed to get 3 seasons out of neil fairbrother once, thats gotta be an achievement worth shouting about

squiz

U19 Debutant
Chris Tremlett's still rolling his arm over at 37, I've got a good 17 or 18 years out of him

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Daniel Vettori, Daryl Tuffey and Graeme Rose have all played to 40 for me, same with Graeme Smith but I wasn't in charge of South Africa during that game - never seen anything older before.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggard is getting old in my game, so are Tremlett,tresco,sidebottom,smethurst and dean!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I just lost some of my best players in one season, namely Matty Maynard, Adrian Dale, Craig White and Robert Croft.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i have got two of the most experienced players in the game, T.Brien and L.Hunniford its t he 2020 (yeah) both currently on 34 but i have given them three year contracts. that means they are 37 and hopefully just maybe they wont retire. um do most of you play on easy? i play on normal.