• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest average for a single batsman (most runs in a season)

King_Ponting

International Regular
With this bloke for Yorkshire Roach i had a season run total of 15000 in county 8000 for one days and he has a current average of 550000 in first class and 400000 in one dayers. He has a top score of 1800* in first class and a top score of 300* in one day match, yet he has never been selected for england??? work that one out

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:mellow:
And I was about to proudly post that Butcher has scored 1650 runs this season with 3 games to go at an average of 75.36. Oh well.

Cloete

International Captain
_Ed_ said:
:mellow:
And I was about to proudly post that Butcher has scored 1650 runs this season with 3 games to go at an average of 75.36. Oh well.
lol Ed we still love you :laugh:

Something tells me it is one of those super keepers. I have ICC2 and they don't really get run out very often. Although probably often enough to avoid thme averaging 550000 :p

King_Ponting

International Regular
nah mate this is icc 2001 ashes tour edition. Yeh what does it take for him to be selected for england?????? he is classed as an all rounder although his batting is awesome and his bowling is medioka ( 30 runs per wicket). He has only been dismissed twice in his career and they were both run out.

Cloete

International Captain
Go to your players profile in the game. Then when you're on that, press the print scr button. It should be the button above your Insert key. Once you've pressed it open up MS Paint and press Edit then select to paste. The screen shot should now be there. Then press File Save As and name it what you want. From the Save File Type as drop down menu below the naming space, choose JPEG.

Then simply upload it here (Which you see how to do when you post) and we can all see your screen shot.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
King_Ponting said:
there i think ive done it rite
The player profile screenshot is so obviously hoaxed I really don't know why you've bothered. The discrepancies in the shading are very, very clear to see beneath the career stats.

Not to mention the fact that the database has resets at various stages...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
King_Ponting said:
nah mate this is icc 2001 ashes tour edition. Yeh what does it take for him to be selected for england?????? he is classed as an all rounder although his batting is awesome and his bowling is medioka ( 30 runs per wicket). He has only been dismissed twice in his career and they were both run out.
Not to mention that you say he's been dismissed twice and your screenshot has no record of dismissal on it...

a massive zebra

International Captain
Oh get her. :thumbdown

I am a rather gullible and somewhat foolish marsupial aren't I? :eek:

What on earth is going on ??? Truly bizarre IMO :stretcher