• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

need help one more time

hakona

Cricket Spectator
sorry to intrupt you guys once again.....
just got a problem..........my games are not running properly not only brian lara but all the other games too....
after selecting the math....when match going to begin..the application turned off without any error ....
it happening with my other games too
any one know the problem please???

Shoaib

Banned
hakona said:
sorry to intrupt you guys once again.....
just got a problem..........my games are not running properly not only brian lara but all the other games too....
after selecting the math....when match going to begin..the application turned off without any error ....
it happening with my other games too
any one know the problem please???
Reinstalling the windows is the only way of solving your problem.Windows 98 SE will be the best choice for running games.Don't install windows ME or 2000.Windows XP is great but u'll not be able to run brian lara cricket 99 with that.

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah. its a pitty you cant play BLC99 with XP..sometimes i really want to play blc again :(