• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricket phtotsites

nepsan

Cricket Spectator
can i know where can i get photos of test match played and so ..
is there any site dedicated to just such kind of photos
i used to surf www.cricinfo.com
but they dont put photos of all matches.
they selects matches and keep photos.
for eg in first test match between westindies and south africa.
once west indies had played 8 players in skip .
it was rare site but i could not find photo any where...

James

Cricket Web Owner
barmyarmy has covered off the good ones.

We also have some photos on Cricket Web, not to the same level as those websites but you might be interested. Here's the link -

Last edited:

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
James what is the copyright status of the photos on CricketWeb? Are they pictures submitted by registered users of the site? Just wondering if I ever did want some background photos for my game.

Daniel.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Almost all of the photos in the Cricket Web photos section are taken by me and I wouldn't be too pleased if I saw them appearing on other sites.

If you'd like to use any in your game have a chat to me on MSN about it. I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.

Link

State Vice-Captain
this has been useful, thanks every one. i mostly use gettimages, i find that very useful. the only problem is that the pictures are copy written by them and thier pictures will have getty images on them