• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Domestic Cricket!!! Need someone to test

UnderTaker92

Cricket Spectator
i have replaced the english county with indian domestic teams.. but am not sure how it works. Teams included are

1. Mumbai (surrey)
2. Karnataka (warwickshire)
3. Tamil Nadu (yorkshire)
4. Punjab (hampshire)
5. Delhi (Worcestershire)
6. Bengal (Essex)
7. Railways (Derbyshire)
8. Hyderabad (Somerset)
9. UP (Lancashire)
10 Maharashtra ( Northamptonshre)
11. Orissa (Liecestershire)
12. Baroda (Middlesex)
13. Andhra Pradesh (Nottinghamshire)
14. Madhya Pradesh (Sussex)
15. Kerala (Kent)
16. Gujarat (Glousestershire)
17. Rajasthan (Glamorgan)
18. Assam (Durham)

I 've tried to add atleast 15 players to each squad.. but am not sure how accurate those are. someone just check out and inform me the corrections. also i've included atleast one overseas plyers per squad.

Justin Langer (MP)
Glen McGrath (Mumbai)
Jack Kallis (Hyderabad)
Darren Lehmann (Andhra)
Stuart McGill (Maharashtra)
Katich (Baroda)
Brett Lee (Baroda)
Ramnaresh Sarwan (Orissa)
R Ponting (UP)
B Lara (Kerala)
Shane O'connor (Punjab)
S Jayasuriya (Srilanka)
Andy Flower (Rajasthan)
M Kasparowics (Bengal)
Shoib Mailk (Assam)
Shoaib Akhtar (Railways)
Hershelle Gibbs (TN)
Shaun Pollock (Delhi)
Damien Martyn (Karnatka)

Also you can play internationals . I've swapped English and indian nationalities. So England players will come under India and vise versa. But i've missed some english players also.

again i dont know what will happen after a few seasons.. 'coz already the youth players are having english names. but i've tried to give extended contracts to players say 5 to 6 yrs. So enjoy.. feel free to contract me zuresh@gmail.com

afterall thanx for the dude who created this awesome editor. cheers :D

thanx
UnderTaker

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
There are a couple of files called f_eng.lst and n_eng.lst that have the regen names - you could try editing those with Indian names. The number at the top is the number of names in the database.

Edit: Could you remove the dots after the team names? They're kinda annoying...

Last edited:

UnderTaker92

Cricket Spectator
i put those dots 'coz there are other teams in the game with the same name... like mumbai karnataka, etc...

again is this one hex editing.. i mean the f_eng.lst....... files . i dont know hex editing..

again thanx for the feed \back..

thanx
UnderTaker

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
well done good job i played a bit its good only problem i see is that if u start with england the game starts wll but later its vs india and this what happend tendulkar to tendulkar so there are two tendulker one in india one in eng

UnderTaker92

Cricket Spectator
that prob has never casued to me yet... and i dont know what went wrong...here am attaching the db files again.. here all the english n indian players have been swapped.. this might help u..

thanx
UnderTaker