• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highlights - Wickets Only

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Has anyone else ever played with this tool of evil?! It has to be the worst feelings ever when the highlight begins... cos ya know... it's definitely going to be a wicket. Can't stand it, you don't even have that slight hope that it could be just a chance.

Hm, another question which is unrelated - how do you make it so as soon as you click on the shortcut, it's already windowed? Like, the shortcut is "C:\icc\cricket.exe blah" - windowed or something?

Thanks.

squiz

U19 Debutant
When I'm bowling I have wickets only, when im batting i have wickets and chances and 4+ runs

I read that in the target in the shortcut you're supposed to put -window after the .exe, tried that but it didnt work

squiz

U19 Debutant
chooka_nick said:
Its in the options menu
:blink:
Robertinho said:
Hm, another question which is unrelated - how do you make it so AS SOON AS YOU CLICK ON THE SHORTCUT, it's already windowed? Like, the shortcut is "C:\icc\cricket.exe blah" - windowed or something?.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
I use wickets only when I'm bowling, cos like Rob said when it starts you know it's going to be a wicket but when I'm batting I just use 4+ runs.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
When I'm bowling I use the Wickets only option, I simply don't have time to watch chances or boundaries. Batting is usually 4+ runs but these days I often don't even bother with that highlight.

squiz

U19 Debutant
He wants it windowed as soon as it starts up, doing it through the options will make it windowed only for that time it's open. So unless you never close ICC, I dunno how it opens up windowed for you

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
squiz said:
He wants it windowed as soon as it starts up, doing it through the options will make it windowed only for that time it's open. So unless you never close ICC, I dunno how it opens up windowed for you
If I click 'windowed' in the options menu, it stays windowed

cpr

International Coach
SirBloody Idiot said:
A quick way is just to press F2.
I have a nice fancy dan mouse with useless side buttons which you can customise.. ones set to F2 (handy for renaming mp3 etc).... so i can window ICC without the whole inconvenience of lifting an arm
:)