• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

vaughen cricket manager

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
just wondering if anyone knows anywhere i could get this game in melbourne............or are there anyone who has a copy in melb and would to sell it....or any websites i could tbuy it off the net? thanks

bryce

International Regular
crazyeight said:
just wondering if anyone knows anywhere i could get this game in melbourne............or are there anyone who has a copy in melb and would to sell it....or any websites i could tbuy it off the net? thanks
make sure you've played the demo first...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Sporting gifts seems to not have it anymore. i checked it up and it wasnt there. maybe im not looking good though (A)

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sporting Gifts have no more stock of Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager and aren't expecting anymore. I know this as I am an affiliate with them (like Cricketweb) and was asked to remove the links selling it from CricketGames.com

Daniel.

Link

State Vice-Captain
crazy 8, i bought the game recently in pc world for a fiver. Its not even worth that, your not missing anything

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
yer i have played the demo and i know the game is average.....but i thought it would be cheap and something to have a muck around on for a week or 2.................so is there anyway i can get it......

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
chooka_nick said:
Nooooooooooooooo :P Nah Kweeks cool. :blink:
Heh, funny how we're almost the only members here who both use the double 'e' in Kweek - just thought I'd point it out. ;)

Crazyeight - I guess you should just try the usual sites like Ebay and Amazon to see if you can come across it.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Somerset said:
Heh, funny how we're almost the only members here who both use the double 'e' in Kweek - just thought I'd point it out. ;)

Crazyeight - I guess you should just try the usual sites like Ebay and Amazon to see if you can come across it.
I call him Kweek :p

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Ah good to hear :P Why is Kweek known as 'Kwek' here?
PS Somers expect an e-mail from me some time... soon...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
chooka_nick said:
Ah good to hear :P Why is Kweek known as 'Kwek' here?
PS Somers expect an e-mail from me some time... soon...
He's Kwek because he made a typo when registering, or at least I believe so...he might like to confirm that though.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yes thats right somers i made a typo :( i asked james to replace it and he said he did it..but i cant see it ( that was a month ago or so)