• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

shoaib akhtar

astute

School Boy/Girl Captain
aham
well
am completely new here at the forum

was looking for sum shoaib akhtars's thread as am a die heart fan of his
so guys wat do u think abt akhatr

??????????

Ming

State 12th Man
I think you have got the wrong problem there, go to Cricket Chat for cricket talk. This is a game forum.

Not to be rude or anything, but what's up with this recent group of newbies who post utter rubbish?

Link

State Vice-Captain
Ming said:
Not to be rude or anything, but what's up with this recent group of newbies who post utter rubbish?
we all start somewhere. dnt try to scare them off though, every one needs to learn

astute

School Boy/Girl Captain
Link said:
we all start somewhere. dnt try to scare them off though, every one needs to learn

oh thanx
that was pretty friendly

btw can anyone temme how can i activate this quick reply option?????

astute

School Boy/Girl Captain
Behlol said:
from which part of pkaistan r u astute,wats ur name,wats ur email add?
well am 19 female 4m khi

name.............well nuthin to do with u
email add..........dun bother

:dry:

astute

School Boy/Girl Captain
^yeah lolz

anyways no offense behlol bro

and yeah plz temme how can i activate my quick reply option
its like *cries*
everytime clicking on the post reply option

plz temme.

vasetti12

U19 Captain
Link said:
Exactly...Dont know why people are so cruel to new comers.....Im a new member here but i come from c4 forums and that place is so harsh to new comers..give the guy a break...

Ming

State 12th Man
I wasn't criticising that guy.

I was mainly speaking about GlennW or whatever his username is, and posts crap like, "MY READING IS BETTER THAN MCGRATHSSS BATTTING!!!!!"

Link

State Vice-Captain
vasetti12 said:
Exactly...Dont know why people are so cruel to new comers.....Im a new member here but i come from c4 forums and that place is so harsh to new comers..give the guy a break...

go for it Vasetti, or are you being a bit soft, you knew fully well how you was going to get treated as a new comer :happy: . its just the way it works around here for some reason