• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket put back to September/October

James

Cricket Web Owner
Josh said:
Does that require a credit card??
The guys at Sporting-Gifts offer excellent customer service so if you don't have a credit card I'm pretty sure they could work something out with you re sending a cheque.

Langeveldt

Soutie
psxpro said:
Before any kiwis or aussies order the ps2 or xbox versions from overseas, note that it will probably be ntsc.
Which means you need a modchip to run.
I got a chip, so I will be ordering , maybe from the link mentioned above.
I doubt it, I didn't think they were releasing an NTSC version..

Australia/UK/NZ/SA are all PAL..

But I re-iterate your point, it is best to make sure of the version when ordering still..

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James said:
The guys at Sporting-Gifts offer excellent customer service so if you don't have a credit card I'm pretty sure they could work something out with you re sending a cheque.
Yeah, usually a money order which you get get at a post office is usually sufficient.

Josh

International Regular
James said:
I'll have to look into it but I reckon that's my best bet. No f**king way am I waiting 'til September!!

v800

Cricket Spectator
I might get my verson of the game from over seas but I need to if they are going to improve the game between Blic and Rpic

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol i think Jamee should put his money where his mouth is. thats paying 81 at the moment compared to just 17 for an Aussie 5-0 win

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
I think marketing has missed out linking the game with the most anticipated Ashes series for years. There may not be FTA but long running campaign on Fox could have paid dividends.