• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will there be a Cricket 2005?

the_axe

Cricket Spectator
I went to an Australian site "games warehouse" or something and you have the option to pre-order Easports Cricket 2005. So does that mean there will be both BLC2005 and Cricket 2005 being released at pretty much the same time?

Sir Gaddy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Although it looks pretty good, they are using a red ball and a white sightscreen on an ODI? Tis not good

Link

State Vice-Captain
there was a line in the first part of the text that said this was an april folls joke, im very judgemental on these type of preview sites. I went through the same type of stuff before grand theft auto came out

zimrahil

Cricket Spectator
Link said:
there was a line in the first part of the text that said this was an april folls joke, im very judgemental on these type of preview sites. I went through the same type of stuff before grand theft auto came out

No the April Fool's joke was referring to the article below, not Cricket 2005. Just go to EA's Australian web site and you will see 2005 is being released

Josh

International Regular
They look... really good... I am shocked.

Of course they are initial shots, so hopefully things like sightscreen, red ball will be... changed.

Link

State Vice-Captain
zimrahil said:
No the April Fool's joke was referring to the article below, not Cricket 2005. Just go to EA's Australian web site and you will see 2005 is being released

ohh ok, good to clear that up

Link

State Vice-Captain
thanks james for the link. Cricket 05 does seem to have progressed that much, appart from the graphics, and the 20/20 but that novelty will wear out quikly because you can do a 20/20 match in cricket 04. Brian lara cricket looks a bit better but the graphics and gameplay looks really out dated.
On the whole not that promising. tut tut tut, i was hoping fro better

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Link said:
thanks james for the link. Cricket 05 does seem to have progressed that much, appart from the graphics, and the 20/20 but that novelty will wear out quikly because you can do a 20/20 match in cricket 04. Brian lara cricket looks a bit better but the graphics and gameplay looks really out dated.
On the whole not that promising. tut tut tut, i was hoping fro better
Hopefully they'll give the players a 'retro' look.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
Hopefully they'll give the players a 'retro' look.
That`d be awesome. All the players looked cool for that game, especially Kasper! :D