• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking to buy 2002

willo_80

Cricket Spectator
I'm looking to buy ICC 2002. Looking on the web can only get it from England (I'm from Australia) for about $45. Want to know that there is no problems with this game being run on Windows XP home. Don't want to buy the game and then find out can't play it. Will give some local games shop a ring to see if they have it. Is $45 too much to pay for it?

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
You won't have any problems running it on XP - I bought the game from the UK (via cricketweb actually) and have had no problems with it. $45 sounds reasonable, unfortunately I can't remember how much I paid for it.

masterblaster

International Captain
If you live in Melbourne (Victoria), I found a few copies of ICC 2002 from Harvey Norman at $19.95, so if you're in Melbourne, go to Harvey Norman first. They always have stuff from the ICC series.

SteveG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
You shouldn't have any probs running it on XP. I run it on XP Pro (SP1) in a 800x600 window and it runs like a charm.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Corbin said:
Guys i really really want to play this ICC 2002 where can i get it in sydney?
Because its old... its obviously not easy to get hold of a copy. Buying it online is the best IMO. :)

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
masterblaster said:
If you live in Melbourne (Victoria), I found a few copies of ICC 2002 from Harvey Norman at $19.95, so if you're in Melbourne, go to Harvey Norman first. They always have stuff from the ICC series.
That made my day. I'm looking to get a full version of ICC because I played the demo today and got addicted, but $50 is too much to pay if I'm going to Japan and can't get any use out of it.

I'll have to call around tomorrow. Otherwise... ebay.

willo_80

Cricket Spectator
have got my copy, bought it off this website and had it within a week. Great service and great game, a novice user at the moment but hope to be able get some records of my own

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
willo_80 said:
have got my copy, bought it off this website and had it within a week. Great service and great game, a novice user at the moment but hope to be able get some records of my own
Where did you purchase the game in the end, SportingGifts?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
willo_80 said:
Excellent job mate. :)

May you enjoy it forever... :D

willo_80

Cricket Spectator
yeah I got it from Sporting Gifts. Ordered it on Friday my time and it was dispatched Tuesday my time and it was in my letterbox the following Friday. Very good service, if I need anything else I wont hesitate

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
willo_80 said:
yeah I got it from Sporting Gifts. Ordered it on Friday my time and it was dispatched Tuesday my time and it was in my letterbox the following Friday. Very good service, if I need anything else I wont hesitate
How much was it?

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thinking about buying it from sporting gifts ... Never bought anything off the internet
Trying to convince my dad to ket me buy it lol

Can someone answer this question is any of these players: James Franklin, Nathan Hauritz, Brooke Walker, Craig Cumming, The marshall Brothers, Shane Bond, Claude Henderson, Brian Murphy,Michael Clarke, Shane Watson, Ian Butler, In the game?

Also around wat age to players come in and wat age they retire aorund

Thanks For your time and help :D

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I also bought from Sporting Gifts - think it was a week or two for me however, as I was in Hong Kong. Man. One time I got a letter saying I had to pick something up from the post office - this was about 5 days after I ordered it - I was so excited - but it was some gay crap. :@

Btw, Hauritz, the Marshalss, Bond, Clarke, Watson are definitely in it, Franklin too, Cumming, dunno about the others but most likely

squiz

U19 Debutant
Everyone except Ian Butler and James Marshall are in the game.

The youngest I've seen a debut is 18 and oldest is about 38 or 39

I'm sure others have had older/younger

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
Everyone except Ian Butler and James Marshall are in the game.

The youngest I've seen a debut is 18 and oldest is about 38 or 39

I'm sure others have had older/younger
Graeme Rose has played until he's 40 with one of my Somerset games but generally the players retire around 35-37.

I'm fairly certain Squiz is correct with those two players, is Clarke in the game though? Can't remember, I've never used him.