Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Little help?

School Boy/Girl Captain supereddi08's Avatar

Icon5 Little help?

Well I've taken off the covers and resumed play on ICC 2000 after a significant rain delay but to my surprise both Indigo and Empire are dead and so I can't get hold of the patch, now Yorkshire is in trouble as coaching spots disappear and stamina drops away. Does anyone have the answer to reignite my flagging season?
    Basically I need the patch to ensure I can keep my coaching spots but I don't know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.
    Also, was there ever an editor made for ICC 2000 and does anyone know where it lives if there was?
    Hope you can help,
    Cheers,
    Ed

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    the patch is quite possibly on this website on the download section, i dont think it does anything to saved games though, only new ones.... i could be wrong on all counts however
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Cricket Web Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Editor lives here - it's utterly unofficial, completely unsupported and doesn't always do what you tell it to. Check the "Editing Developments" thread.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Age_Master: Cheers, I found the patch after a bit of hunting yesterday and you're right about it not altering saved games... oh well, maybe I can just start again!

Neil: This may sound like a dumass question but the Magpie editor, does that work for ICC 2000? I'm sure it does but thought I'd confirm it.
    Cheers guys!

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by supereddi08
    Age_Master: Cheers, I found the patch after a bit of hunting yesterday and you're right about it not altering saved games... oh well, maybe I can just start again!

Neil: This may sound like a dumass question but the Magpie editor, does that work for ICC 2000? I'm sure it does but thought I'd confirm it.
    Cheers guys!
    Yes, you're correct mate, Magpie works on ICC 2000.

Cheers Somerset.
    Good to see a fellow kiwi offering advice Any tips for Friday's game? Hopefully, for me anyway being stuck in Ozland, we'll make a bit more of a fight of it in the second dig.

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Cheers Somerset.
    Good to see a fellow kiwi offering advice Any tips for Friday's game? Hopefully, for me anyway being stuck in Ozland, we'll make a bit more of a fight of it in the second dig.
    Nice to see another Kiwi then, there's a few from New Zealand so you should fit in well!

As far as the second test goes, it'd be an incredible achievement just to draw the match. Still, as long as we can get another good start but not blow that on the fourth day, we should have an outside chance anyway.

Cricket Web Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Certainly does, but you may have to download the basic 2002 DBs first for it to work.

*BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS*

No worries Neil, I tried it with the 2000 dbs and it had issues but I dled the 2002 ones and it works fine, it's kinda cool it's like I've got a new game with the dbs.
    Somerset: I suppose I just want us to be competitive. No shame losing to the Aussies, they are damn good but I would like to see us put up a bit of a fight which we really haven't done for most of the series. Oh and let's just pray for Shane Bond or at least another wicket taking fast bowler!

No worries Neil, I tried it with the 2000 dbs and it had issues but I dled the 2002 ones and it works fine, it's kinda cool it's like I've got a new game with the dbs.
    Somerset: I suppose I just want us to be competitive. No shame losing to the Aussies, they are damn good but I would like to see us put up a bit of a fight which we really haven't done for most of the series. Oh and let's just pray for Shane Bond or at least another wicket taking fast bowler!
    OMGWTF Its another Somers! I can barely keep up with one and there's a new one!
    CricketWeb Colts - Twybridge Titans

Thread Information