• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2004 System Requirements

Josh

International Regular
This has probably been asked before but I am going to get C2K4 for PC (so I can download patches) and was wondering what the system requirements were.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Speaking of C2K4 on PC, I have the PS2 version, but want the PC one for the patches. Is it illegal to download it if I have already bought a copy of it?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Mr Casson said:
Speaking of C2K4 on PC, I have the PS2 version, but want the PC one for the patches. Is it illegal to download it if I have already bought a copy of it?
Yes but I reckon you could pick up a copy on e-bay for about £2.99 from a disatisfied user, Failing that it's now only £10 in Game in the UK.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Casson said:
Definitely is yes.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
OK thanks guys, just wondering if it qualified as a backup or not.

And sorry for hijacking your thread, Josh. :p

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Josh said:
This has probably been asked before but I am going to get C2K4 for PC (so I can download patches) and was wondering what the system requirements were.
Just wait for 2006/BLC.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Josh said:
I'll wait a little longer for an answer...

CPU: Pentium 3 500 MHz

Video Card: 32MB Direct3D Video Card with DirectX 8.1
Compatible drivers

HDD Space: 1050MB

CD ROM Speed: 4x

Soundcard: Sound Card with DirectX 8.1 compatible
Drivers

DirectX: DirectX 8.1

Josh

International Regular
Retox said:
Just wait for 2006/BLC.
Will not work on computer. It is old and **** and I can't afford upgrading.

My Video Card may struggle with 2004 but I will give it a shot. Thanks.