• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

minor counties

kof98

U19 12th Man
Every season quite a few of the counties get knocked out of the one day competition by the minor county teams. Once I had to play Ireland in the final of the competition and only managed to win with some luck. :-O

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I've seen a few minor counties sides produce a first up win but never faced one in the final, that's amazing. Good performance from the Irish by the sounds of things too.

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah I've versed Scotland and Ireland finals before. Never any minor "counties" though.

kof98

U19 12th Man
W Saunders age 32 playing for Scotland
M 20 I 20 NO 1 Runs 899 HS 176* Avg 47.32 100's 2 50's 2 and 3 catches
bowling
Ovrs 148 Runs 763 Wkts 13 Avg 58.69 Best 3-55 RpO 5.16

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I once played a trick on a mate by giving him some new databases, and making the Minor Counties absolutely awesome.
A few red cheeks after he got downed by Scotland let me tell you :D

kof98

U19 12th Man
K Parry age 32 playing for Combined Univs
M 12 Inns 12 NO 3 Runs 594 HS 152* Avg 66.00 100's 3 50's 2