• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stupid Bug!!!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Argh!! This is aboutt he 1000000th time this has happened. I'm innocently playing my game when I go to click "next over" and it does nothing. I continue clicking on the button - it goes green (rather than Orange when you click it) and I can't do anything besides ALT CTRL DEL. How do i fix this???

bryce

International Regular
Robertinho said:
Argh!! This is aboutt he 1000000th time this has happened. I'm innocently playing my game when I go to click "next over" and it does nothing. I continue clicking on the button - it goes green (rather than Orange when you click it) and I can't do anything besides ALT CTRL DEL. How do i fix this???
i have encountered a bug where it jams when the game has been won in the same over the new ball is due, maybe that happened?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nope. It works normally - expect for the fact that clicking the mouse has no affect on anything. Which is incredibly annoying!

elliott77

Cricket Spectator
Not sure if this is a known bug or not but if I delcare or get out or get the other team out with 15 mins or less remaining in a days play the computer freezes, meaning I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL. Anyone heard of this/know a fix ?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:

can you click anything else? can you go to the menu save and than go load again?