• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funniest Generated Names

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
lol, that is pretty funny.

I find that generated names are just similar to ex-players.

ie. Jaques Klusener (SAF)
ie. Dilshan Jayasuriya (SRL)

I have witnessed a couple of those, lol

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SirBloody Idiot said:
I kid you not, this man was playing against my Pommie side.
Lol! :D Mitchell Mitchell, brilliant. I suppose it's possible with the way names are generated, I'm sure someone must have come across a 'James James' or a 'Christopher Christopher', etc before.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha nice ! lol ive had a lot of Kirstens in my South africa team..twas really funny seen 10 generations of kirstens :P

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got a 24-year old Neil Kirsten in my SA team right now. He's the skipper and seems to love the responsibility. I debuted him at 19 years of age and he was an average batsman initially. I then promoted him to captain at the age of 21 when Boucher retired. He was out for a golden duck in his first innings as captain. His next innings was a double hundred and he never really looked back. He averages over 50 in Tests and 47podd in ODIs.

I intend to start a story about that team if I have time in the near future.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
Lol! :D Mitchell Mitchell, brilliant. I suppose it's possible with the way names are generated, I'm sure someone must have come across a 'James James' or a 'Christopher Christopher', etc before.

at my workplace there is a james james

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
The nearest I've had to noe of those is William Williamson, but I suppose you are bound to get one eventually, with the way the names are generated.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I had a keeper called P.Mustard play a number of tests in my 'England under GrahamB' game. Not that funny I know, but still unusual. :p