• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowlers Batting

sheep dog

Cricket Spectator
I have just finish playing a quite remarkable test match which was against Pakistain where McGrath and Warne put on a tenth wicket parnership of 142 warne got 155 and McGrath got 66 not out.
anyway here is the screenshot:

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, fantastic partnership between the two Australian tailenders!

I'll try and dig out a screenshot as I'm not sure of the exact partnership, but Ryan Johnson (128) and Andy Caddick (53*) combined just nicely for me on one particular occasion in a county match - that would be my best effort for the last wicket stand.

squiz

U19 Debutant
My best effort for the last wicket was Brett Lee and Terry Righton (CPU Generated: Bat ave 20), they put on a 100 run stand. Cameron White and Jason Gillespie put on 230+ for the 9th wicket, with both making tons

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Yeah go Hamilton!
In one of my games, B Lechner (left arm medium-fast) has a bowling average of 46. Yet his batting is 52 (12 first-class games). Mind you, he just made a pair in the last game so... :P

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Bicknell and Ormond put on 125 for the 10th wicket for me in a County Match.

Ormond made 61*, Bicknell went to 130 odd.

No screenshot.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hmm my highest score for a pure bowler is 132, he batted at 9.

had Gavin Hamilton hit 238* off about 150 odd balls once from number 8

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah mine's about 144. Nathan Carrington (World's best fast bowler at the time, 2nd best overall behind....... Chivers :D) hit that. He ended up averaging like 25. Hit about 3 hundreds and plenty of 50's.

How about bowlers not batting? Chivers holds another record for me here... he averaged 1 in OD and 2 in FC. Or about that... never got close to a 50!

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
I've Had Ormond, Gillespie, Bicknell, Johnson (Somerset RM) all hit hundreds....Plus i once got Paul Reiffels test batting average up to 30, he hit 5 consecutive hundreds....

masterblaster

International Captain
Out of bowlers batting, Ashley Giles, Anil Kumble and Brett Lee score tons and tons of runs. I've scored 225* with Ashley Giles before. He's one of the better bowlers who can bat a bit.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ian Fisher for me, is averaging 30 with the bat in both forms :)

Love your Avatar DH! :D

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Fisher is a pretty good Batsman :)
Tudor is doing good for me too :) avging over 20 in tests for me :D