• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future Australian Players

squiz

U19 Debutant
Can someone tell me some Australian players that they've had success with? I'm stuggling to find any decent test bowler or batsman, and I'm only in 2010!

I've got Terry Righton and he's great in One Dayers (ave. of 24), but a shocker in tests (ave. of 40+)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hes a rookie, depends how the rookies generate.... ive never played that long with AUstralia so i cant help

bryce

International Regular
i think m.innes should be around then and he's fairly useful, other than out i can't help you cause like age said it depends on how the rookies generate

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
The CPU Australia team usually has Matthew Inness in their best 22.

In my game with AUS when i played to 2012, i used Shaun Tait as Matthew Inness (i didn't know about the editor and Tait aint in the game.) He was successful in his test matches, and ODI's, but wasn't descent. He managed a test bowl ave of say 35-40 - and took over 150 wkts.

I had a rookie come through named MAX ROWELL. I changed his name to M Clarke - and he made descent scores on most occasions. You could probably find his stats posted on another one of these threads.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Is bowling 35-40 ave good?

Also how can you tell which rookies are good. I've got some with first class batting records of 45+ and then when they play tests they average 30-35